skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A place to share some of my attempts at art, mostly with my camera.
Monday, August 2, 2010
Flower
This flower comes up randomly in our yard, surprising us each year when it does.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Elliott
I'm starting to try many new things including running, cycling, triathlons, and photography. This is my attempt to share what I'm doing and receive input and or criticism which may or may not be well received. :)
View my complete profile
Followers
Featured comment
"How sad will you be when I select the "crap" option everytime I visit the site... not because I think its crap but because I like the word?"
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(15)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
▼
August
(2)
Humming Bird
Flower
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
Who is here...
No comments:
Post a Comment